Did you know that you can experience Charlotte neck pain even if your accident occurred at extremely low speed? Studies have shown that many neck and back injuries take place in accidents at speeds that are significantly slower than 20 miles per hour. The problem begins when you feel that you have come out of an accident uninjured, based on the fact that you do not feel any immediate pain. It is highly recommended that you visit a chiropractor after an accident to make sure that your spine has not been misaligned, or that your body has not sustained any other injuries.
Whiplash and Charlotte neck pain
- Whiplash is a collective term for injury to the soft tissues in the neck and shoulders.
- The pain related to whiplash can typically be felt within the first few days.
- Whiplash or Charlotte neck pain occurs when someone experiences a sudden jolt to the cervical spine. This could mean you have injured the supporting muscles, tendons and joints the neck or upper back regions.
- In some cases of whiplash can cause mild pain, while in other individuals, their injuries can cause excruciating pain.
- There are many types of neck injuries that can occur; such as a herniated disc in the cervical spine, or bone fractures.
- In either case, it is important to be seen by a chiropractor as soon as possible.
Charlotte chiropractic treatment for car accidents
Many are reluctant to consider chiropractic care for what they consider to be minor car accident injuries, but in actuality, chiropractic treatment is a natural and gentle process that can diagnose and heal your body after you have been in an accident. The top Charlotte chiropractors at ChiroCarolina™ will use the best rehabilitative therapies to help you return to your pre-injury status. Improve your quality of life with a visit to one of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Call their office for more information if you have been in an accident. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.