If you suffer with chronic Charlotte neck pain, make sure you get checked by a chiropractor as soon as possible. A better option than taking pain medications day after day, chiropractors provide care that is safe, targeted, and natural.
- Your pain is not normal and it is not simply your body going through the aging process.
- It should be understood that the soft tissues of your neck and spinal column are naturally very fragile.
- Amazingly, person who has been involved in minor car accident is usually more concerned about the damage to their car than they should be about damage to themselves.
- This includes even fender benders in a parking lot.
- A good rule of thumb for car accidents is that if something fell off the seat, you probably have suffered damage in your body somewhere.
Get help from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with Charlotte neck pain, will take medications for temporary relief, hoping that the problem will resolve on its own. In reality, injury is more likely to be extended, or re-occur; it may even develop into a chronic condition. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.