Neck pain is so prevalent in recent times. Most people experience neck pain because of their posture Pains from bad posture are not usually too big of a deal, but you have to be careful not to put too much pressure on your neck.
Causes of Neck Pain
- Muscle Strain: So much tension on your neck can strain it. When you do some activities for an extended time, you strain your neck. Some of the activities are;
- Bad Posture: Be careful of your posture to avoid strain. Nowadays, we tend to sit in front of our computers and put our neck in compromising positions. It is just a matter of time before you start experiencing neck it.
- Sleeping with your neck in discomfort: Mind your sleeping position. When you bend your neck while resting, there is a very high tendency to wake up with neck pains. You might want to start using a pillow more often to avoid it.
- Rigorous Exercise: Some exercise you do puts so much tension on your neck. It would be best if you were mindful of the exercises you do. The damages occur gradually over an extended time, so you might not feel it immediately. You have to exercise with caution.
- Injury to the neck: The neck is entirely exposed to injuries. It could occur from accidents, sports, or falls. If your neck pain has to do with such, you should seek medical treatments.
- Heart attack: Yes! Neck pain is a symptom of a heart attack. However, you have to be careful not to raise a false alarm. In Charlotte, NC, if the pain comes with sweating, loss of breath, vomiting, pain in the arms or jaws, you should immediately seek medical attention.
ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing the best chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia and Texas.