The most common cause of Charlotte neck pain
Whiplash is often the cause of Charlotte neck pain. People commonly associate whiplash with motor vehicle accidents in which one vehicle has been rear-ended by another. Whiplash patients can receive the injury when cars collide in any direction, and even at low speeds. Whiplash occurs from many types of accidents; including slips, falls, or contact sports. People have suffered whiplash after recreational pursuits such as bungee jumping, snow skiing, and even horseback riding.
If whiplash is left untreated
- Whiplash injuries can progress to chronic pain and discomfort, preventing affected patients from performing simple activities.
- Many people assume that because they do not feel pain, that they have not suffered injury.
- It is always prudent to be evaluated by a chiropractor after an incident, because it can take a few days to a few weeks before the damage is marked by pain.
- A comprehensive evaluation by one of Charlotte’s top chiropractors is the first step towards pain free healing.
- The examination will determine if you are indeed a candidate for chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic patients consistently report that as soon as they start receiving treatment, they experience noticeable pain relief for their injuries.
Chiropractic treatment for neck pain in Charlotte, NC
If you are in search of natural, drug free treatment for Charlotte neck pain, it is advisable that you see one of the chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina. Patients from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia trust and depend upon their natural, holistic, care. Their staff and doctors will work hard to provide the best possible information and treatments to help you get back to a normal and pain free lifestyle. If you are injured and you want the quality chiropractic care that patients have received for so many years; call their office and schedule an appointment today. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers, providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.