Have you considered chiropractic treatment for your Charlotte neck pain? Our neck is one of the most complex and important joints in our body. You might be wondering if chiropractic treatment will be effective for your neck pain. We hope to explain how chiropractic care can treat neck pain and help you return to a normal, pain free lifestyle.
Chiropractic treatment for neck pain:
- The top chiropractors in Charlotte always begin with a comprehensive exam to identify the source of your neck pain.
- This exam includes a thorough review of your health history, including any car accidents or sports injuries that you may have experienced.
- Once the chiropractor determines the cause of your neck pain, he or she will recommend individualized treatment.
- You might be surprised to discover that the chiropractor has numerous ways to deal with your neck pain.
- Most commonly, he or she will recommend gentle adjustments designed to bring the spinal vertebrae back into alignment, and restore the range of motion to your neck.
Your chiropractor will combine spinal adjustment with massage therapy as a way to reduce inflammation. The chiropractor can also suggest stretching and strengthening exercises that will keep your neck and back healthy, reducing your chances of re-injury. You can also expect them to offer healthy lifestyle changes to help you live a full, happy life.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment for neck pain
Sometimes we overlook neck pain, and we forget how seriously it can affect our body and our health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of such health problems. ChiroCarolina® provides numerous treatment modalities to correct the problems that cause neck pain such as Gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, and lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Learn how to reduce and mange stress at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.