Charlotte neck pain is so common these days, that record numbers of people have sought relief from the area’s top chiropractic doctors. The truth is that millions of Americans suffer with neck pain, but they rarely treat the cause, they spend billions of dollars on over the counter pain pills. They are reluctant to seek treatment because they mistakenly believe that neck pain is synonymous with aging. In fact, the reality is that most people will not seek treatment until that pain has become unbearable. Neck pain is the result of damage to multiple parts of the neck; such as muscles, nerves, vertebrae, and spinal disks.
Dealing with muscle pain
- Damaged muscles are a common problem when it comes to Charlotte neck pain.
- When the spine is out of alignment, your neck muscles must endure extra stress as they try to compensate for the misalignment.
- Once your Charlotte chiropractor adjusts your spine to its proper position, the next step is to rehabilitate your supporting muscles.
- Your chiropractic doctor will usually recommend physical therapy and/or massage therapy as complementary treatments to the adjustments.
- The purpose is to relax and re-train the muscles in your neck and shoulders.
- If your chiropractic doctor determines that additional treatments are necessary, he or she may make a referral to the proper therapist.
Chiropractic treatment for neck pain in Charlotte, NC
If you are in search of natural, drug free treatment for Charlotte neck pain, it is advisable that you see one of the chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina. Patients from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia trust and depend upon their natural, holistic, care. Their staff and doctors will work hard to provide the best possible information and treatments to help you get back to a normal and pain free lifestyle. If you are injured and you want the quality chiropractic care that patients have received for so many years; call their office and schedule an appointment today. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers; providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.