Chiropractic treatment is remarkably effective for treating Charlotte low back pain. Our lower back, also called the lumbar region, is vulnerable for the development of problems that can lead to chronic pain. The pain can become so intense that it results in limited movement. Charlotte low back pain is unusually common. It is estimated that 80 percent of adults will be affected by low back pain at some point over the course of their life.
Back pain treatment
- When patients develop serious lower back injuries such as herniated discs, back sprain, curvature of the spine, and sciatica.
- Chiropractors have the expertise and experience to diagnose and treat all of these injuries.
- Chiropractic treatment is designed to be natural and pain free.
- Chiropractors do not use painful interventions such as surgery, and they do not use any drugs or painkillers.
- In addition to the relief of lower back pain, chiropractic treatment is beneficial for symptoms such as: numbness and tingling, pain in the hips and/or buttocks, stiffness when walking, weakness, and loss of balance.
- Regular chiropractic treatment will most likely shorten healing time. If you or a loved one is suffering from lower back pain, consider a visit to one of the top chiropractors in the Charlotte area.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment for your family
The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.