We see more patients in Charlotte low back pain than any other health issue. It does not matter whether you are working, playing sports, or performing household chores; it seems that the easiest part of the body to injure is the lower back. The American Chiropractic Association reports that 31 million Americans experience low back pain at any given time. This represents a significant health concern, yet it is so puzzling why so many individuals simply suffer through the pain and allows the conditions that contribute to their low back pain go untreated.
Causes of Charlotte low back pain
- The cause of low back pain can be the result of various injuries.
- Your pain could be related to something as simple as a strained muscle, to something as serious as a bulging or ruptured disc.
- If you ever experience low back pain on any level, you are aware that it can be relentless and even debilitating. In addition to the pain, there is loss of movement and function.
- The pain is always there while working or going to bed, or waking up with it.
- The best chiropractic doctors can determine the exact diagnosis and determine the most appropriate treatment(s) to relieve your pain and help you to heal.
Be proactive and see a chiropractor because in most cases, the pain will not go away without treatment.
Trusted and effective chiropractic treatment in Charlotte
We cannot place enough emphasis on the need for proper care and treatment for Charlotte low back pain. The doctors at ChiroCarolina are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of many different types of health problems such as neck pain and Charlotte low back pain. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities such as gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, and lifestyle coaching. Because of their successful treatment for pain and injuries they have earned the trust of patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina; and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Learn how to relieve and manage pain and injury at ChiroCarolina; one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.