Low back pain can reduce our day to day productivity. Walking, sitting, bending, standing, and sleeping can bring moments of pain when the body is not in proper functioning condition. Persistent low back pain means something is wrong with our lumbar spine or musculoskeletal tissues or surrounding nerves.
This pain can be acute, intermittent, or choric to severe. One ideal solution for people with persistent is to seek for chiropractor care. Below are the common causes of low back pain.
Common Causes of Low Back Pain in Charlotte North Carolina
- Poor posture
- Compressed nerves in the lower spine
- Spinal misalignment
- Wear and tear from repetitive use
- Injury playing sport
- Improper form when lifting or bending
- Degenerative disc disease, e.g., spinal stenosis and, sciatica
- A curve in the spine, e.g., scoliosis
- Lumbar herniated discs
- Chiropractors use a series of treatments designed to manipulate the joints, spine, and tissues of the body to improve functionality and relieve pain. Generally, this method is called spinal manipulative therapy (SMT), but there are other treatment techniques.
The most common treatments are physical therapy, rest, acupuncture, sports therapy, massage, and other various conservative therapies. Chiropractic treatment usually focuses on spinal alignment and manipulation to reduce pain and stimulate the body’s self-healing ability. Spine realignment reduces the pressure on the central nervous system.
We welcome our clients to inquire about information for which they may not be sure. We are happy to work with you if you have information from other medical care that you will like to talk about. ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing the best chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia and Texas.