Charlotte low back pain
Charlotte low back pain is one of the leading maladies when it comes to lost time and productivity in this region. There are millions of Americans who suffer from chronic low back pain every year. Some of the most common causes of low back pain and injury would be vehicular accidents, sporting mishaps, slip and fall accidents, and job related repetitive motion. For many of us, Charlotte low back pain will develop with age, others will seek treatment for injuries they ignored for years.
Gentle spinal adjustments
- One of the most misconstrued elements of chiropractic care is that spinal adjustments are rigorous and painful.
- Spinal adjustments are usually a pain free and gentle part of your treatment plan.
- The procedure entails the simple application of gentle pressure to the by the Chiropractor that corrects misaligned vertebrae.
- The goal is to help you to begin to function and move your lower back as it was designed to do.
- Your chiropractor will begin incorporate other pain relieving modalities such as trigger point therapy and/or massage therapy.
- These therapies will most likely continue to be performed to facilitate quicker and more lasting relief.
- Treatment may also include dietary counseling, rehabilitation exercises, and lifestyle coaching. Every treatment plan is uniquely conceived to address your specific needs and problems.
Charlotte chiropractic care you can count on
Many are reluctant to consider chiropractic care for what they consider to be minor pain, but in actuality, chiropractic treatment is a natural and gentle process that can diagnose and heal your body after you have been injured. The top Charlotte chiropractors at ChiroCarolina will use the best rehabilitative therapies to help you return to your pre-injury status. Improve your quality of life with a visit to one of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Call their office for more information about pain relief. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.