Charlotte low back pain can keep many people from enjoying a full and active life. A common misconception is that the only workers who suffer with back pain and back injury are construction workers, warehouse workers, and anyone who works in manual labor professions. If you suffer with low back pain, you are not alone. It has been documented that nearly 80 percent of adults will need treatment for work-related neck or back pain at some point in their career.
Causes of low back pain
- Many different conditions cause low back pain:
- Back pain can be secondary to other injuries such as sprains, strains, hip and knee problems, and whiplash.
- Many sports injuries or accidents can lead to low back pain.
- Sometimes the simplest movements like picking up a pencil from the floor, can lead to misalignment of the spine and back pain.
- Other causes of low back pain can be related to poor health.
- Conditions such as arthritis, poor posture, obesity, stress, kidney stones, kidney infections, or bone loss can lead to pain.
Back pain rarely if ever corrects itself. Minor uncomfortable pain can become chronic or quite serious if left untreated, that is why it is important to see a qualified chiropractor for help. Chiropractors are expert at diagnosing the cause and determining the proper treatment for low back pain.
Top chiropractic treatment for injured workers
If you suffer with low back pain, you should see one of the doctors at ChiroCarolina®. They are spine care specialists who use natural and gentle techniques to treat your injuries. They specialize in treating patients for chronic and acute pain, soft tissue inflammation, accidents, and sports injuries. When it comes to follow-up care, ChiroCarolina® stands above other area clinics. Dr. Rice, Dr. Saario, and Dr. Ali are passionate about relieving neck pain and providing high quality chiropractic care for their patients. They have delivered excellent chiropractic care to thousands of patients throughout the south: including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas. Call them today for an evaluation of your work related injury. ChiroCarolina® is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.