If you have been injured, visiting the best chiropractic doctors in Charlotte makes perfect sense. Chiropractic care can provide you with a specific diagnosis, while targeting the cause of your pain and promoting natural healing. If your injury causes neck pain, mid-back pain, or lower back pain; your chiropractor can recommend an individualized plan of care and treatment. It is not uncommon for an injured patient to have more than one diagnosis at the same time.
- When it comes to pain anywhere in your spine, including your neck and lower back; there can be many different diagnoses.
- It is not uncommon to have more than one diagnosis at the same time.
- Some common conditions that affect the spine include joint syndrome, disc herniation, spinal stenosis, soft tissue injury, and whiplash.
- Cases of lower back pain can sometimes be a sign of more serious illness.
- Your Charlotte NC chiropractor will take the proper steps to make sure that your lower back pain is not related to cancer, infection, or some other pathology.
- If you are injured and you have pain, the sooner you find out what is wrong, the sooner that the best chiropractic treatment can be given.
“Care You Can Count On” when you’ve been injured
When you have been injured, you need expert diagnosis and treatment. Your health and well-being depends on it. The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.