If you have been injured at work and suffer with back or neck pain, you probably are caught in the vicious circle of pain and getting adequate rest. When you do not get the proper amount of sleep, you become more sensitive to the pain, which can only keep you from falling asleep. The best chiropractic doctors in Charlotte can develop an effective treatment plan that will relieve your pain and allow your body to begin to heal itself. Your chiropractor will also recommend some things that you can do at home to strengthen muscles in an effort to reduce your risk of re-injuring your back or neck. We want to offer you some very important tips that will help you get the best sleep possible:
Beware of painkillers
- Pain medication, whether prescribed or purchased over the counter, do very little to contribute to long term healing.
- It only numbs your pain for a short time. In fact, extended use of painkillers can put you at risk for developing other health issues.
- Charlotte’s best chiropractors have worked with hundreds of patients who have had neck pain.
- By combining multiple natural and pain free therapies, neck pain relief becomes the expected outcome.
- Chiropractic doctors also utilize gentle adjustments to move the spine into proper alignment, improving nerve impulses directly from your brain and spinal cord.
Care You Can Count On if injured at work
The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages if injured at work. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.