If you suffer with frequent or painful Charlotte headaches, Chiropractic care has answers for you. Chronic headaches and migraines are a regular reality for countless individuals in the Charlotte area. Realistically, prescription painkillers and over the counter medications can only mask the symptoms of headache or migraine pain. The problem with these medications is that they numb the ability of the brain to perceive pain. The best chiropractors in Charlotte have had great success using chiropractic care to manage headache and migraine pain; and more importantly, to help reduce the occurrence of the conditions that cause these health problems. If you suffer from chronic Charlotte headaches there are ways that chiropractic care can help you. Consider the following facts on headache and migraine pain:
Whiplash injuries and headache pain
- Have you recently been in an accident? This may be a contributing cause for your headache pain.
- Many people are unaware that even “minor” accidents at low speeds can cause whiplash, a collective term for damage of the soft tissues in the neck.
- If the force of impact is severe enough to damage your car, you may have experienced enough force to cause misalignment of your cervical spine.
- A diagnostic exam with one of Charlotte’s top chiropractors will help to determine if your musculoskeletal system has sustained trauma that could be the reason for your headache pain.
- The top chiropractors in Charlotte provide lifestyle counseling to help identify these triggers, and can teach you how to avoid them.
- Complementary therapies such as massage therapy, nutritional counseling and lifestyle coaching are very effective for managing tension and stress. In short, you will receive care you can count on.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment for your family
The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.