Are you aware of how effective chiropractic treatments can be for migraines and other types of Charlotte headaches? Everyone has headaches, at some point in their lives because there are countless reasons to develop a random case of head pain. However, migraines and chronic headaches are a different story:
- Migraines are debilitating headaches that can last anywhere from 2 hours to 72 hours.
- They cause severe, throbbing head pain, making sufferers subject to light and sound sensitivity, usually accompanied by nausea.
- Migraine sufferers have been known to spend days in bed waiting out the headache.
- Chronic headaches increase stress, because you never know when one will strike, but they can be recurring for years.
Chiropractic care can help reduce the pain of your migraine headaches and the frequency of your chronic headaches. This means that you can spend less time in bed, and more time with your family.
- Lifestyle coaching can be extremely effective if your chiropractor determines that your headaches are the result of an unhealthy lifestyle.
- He or she understands that certain foods and sedentary habits can lead to chronic headaches.
- A chiropractor will help you identify your headache triggers so that you van correct unhealthy habits so that you can feel better, reduce the frequency of your headaches and increase your energy levels.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment
Do not guess about the condition of your body and your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your back pain at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.