Patients who want natural holistic care are seeking chiropractic treatment for their Charlotte headaches. The Holidays can be as stressful as they are joyful. People who suffer with acute or chronic headaches know the stress that comes with wondering when your next headache will occur. Will it be before or during a presentation at work, or will it be during the holiday dinner? Headache sufferers must deal with pain and anxiety.
Treating the cause not just symptoms
- Of all the pain that we experience on a regular basis, Charlotte headache is the most common, next to back pain.
- Studies reveal that nine out of ten Americans will suffer from headache pain.
- Unfortunately, an overwhelming majority of these headache sufferers will purchase over the counter pain medication as a “treatment.”
- Frequency and severity of headache pain is largely determined by the cause of the headache. Head pain is our body putting us on notice that something is wrong
- Unfortunately, painkillers are commonly the first resort, yet that only seems like a reasonable response because we all want the pain to go away.
- It is important to remember, that painkillers only cover up the symptom.
Charlotte’s top chiropractor for headaches
The doctors of ChiroCarolina™ are some of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Their first goal is to address your pain and provide pain relief, then to provide thorough and effective treatment. They are ultimately concerned about your health and will cooperate with other treatment specialists such as dieticians and massage therapists in an effort to provide holistic care. They will also provide lifestyle coaching as a way to teach each patient how to take an active role in preventing future problems. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. The doctors can reduce and manage your headache pain at ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers. For years, they have been providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.