When a Charlotte headache is severe, the sufferer can actually be relegated to bed rest or inactivity. It is extremely stressful, just wondering when the next attack will come. The pain can be so bad that people will just do just about anything to get relief. This includes taking the strongest pain medication and suffering even more undesirable side effects. People who normally would never consider prescription medication, often give in over their convictions when they are found in the grips of a bad headache. Fortunately, chiropractic care is able to provide relief for Charlotte headaches without drugs or any painful procedures.
Chiropractic treatment for Charlotte headaches
- If you seek headache treatment from one of Charlotte’s top chiropractors, you will be given a comprehensive examination to determine exactly what is the cause of your headaches or migraines.
- This may require x-rays or other tests to help your chiropractor determine all the factors that cause your pain.
- He or she will likely perform spinal adjustments to relieve any pressure or stress that could be contributing to your headache pain.
- Spinal adjustments can also improve blood flow which can significantly help reduce pain.
- Your chiropractor will search for environmental and nutritional triggers and may offer nutritional counseling to remove those triggers.
- You may also be advised on lifestyle changes and relaxation techniques as part of the treatment plan.
Pain relief from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with Charlotte headaches and migraines believe that their pain must be an accepted part of their life. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.