It is documented by many chiropractors that the vast majority of migraine Charlotte headaches sufferers have misalignment of the spinal vertebrae in the neck that causes pressure on the spinal nerves. The initial focus for chiropractors is to relieve the pain, then they provide gentle and natural therapies that will reduce or eliminate the tension in neck muscles in order to minimize nerve pressure.
Chiropractic care for headaches:
- Your first visit with a Charlotte chiropractor will include a comprehensive examination that includes a detailed medical history
- The chiropractor may decide that she or he needs an x-ray to help diagnose your problem.
- Once your condition is determined, your chiropractor will explain your options for painless and natural treatment.
- Pain relief is the initial focus, and your body continues to heal after the pain has gone.
- Continuing your chiropractic treatment helps to retrain your vertebrae to hold their healthy positions.
- Your nervous system will eventually return to full function and your body will be better able to heal itself.
- Your chiropractor will also help you to develop lifestyle changes such as regular exercise, a healthy diet, and periodic visits to the chiropractor.
The best chiropractic care for Charlotte headaches
The doctors of ChiroCarolina are some of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Their first goal is to address your pain and provide pain relief for Charlotte headaches, then to provide thorough and effective treatment. They are ultimately concerned about your health and will cooperate with other treatment specialists such as dieticians and massage therapists in an effort to provide holistic care. They will also provide lifestyle coaching as a way to teach each patient how to take an active role in preventing future problems. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Learn how to reduce and mange headache pain at ChiroCarolina, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.