If you have been in an accident, even if you do not feel pain, it is important to be evaluated by an auto accident chiropractor as soon as possible. Even if your car was barely dented and needs only minor repairs, medical studies reveal that the amount of vehicle damage bears little significance to injuries of accident victims. In other words, even a fender-bender can cause injury that you may never notice until a few days, or even weeks later If left untreated, your injuries can develop into chronic problems.
Injuries and children been in an accident
- Children who have been in an auto accident need to be evaluated.
- Children are very resilient, and your child may not leave the impression that he or she is injured; even if they may have hidden injuries.
- Car accident injuries can affect the growth and behavior of a child.
- This is important because the effects may not be manifest until later in life. It has been documented that children heal quickly and naturally with regular chiropractic care.
- In addition to any injuries that needed treatment in the emergency room, you should be evaluated by a chiropractic doctor to determine of you sustained any soft tissue injuries that will require chiropractic adjustments.
- Chiropractors are specialists that have specific training that makes them expert at diagnosis and treatment of these types of problems.
Chiropractic care for Charlotte for auto accident injuries
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.