If you are interested, in natural healing techniques in a comfortable and relaxing environment, you should consider acupuncture. One of the top chiropractic practices in Charlotte, NC provides one-on-one consultations to answer all your questions regarding treatments. Their focus is to provide natural healing according to each patient’s individual needs. Along with acupuncture, you can expect lifestyle coaching, dietary counseling, and relaxing massage therapy. Proven effective and safe, acupuncture is a centuries-old healing practice that relieves pain, but also is used to treat other conditions. It is estimated that more than 3 million Americans use acupuncture as a part of their quest for good health.
- Your acupuncture chiropractor uses very fine needles to open the flow of one’s qi (pronounced chee).
- The goal is to promote healing by helping the body to find natural balance and harmony.
- Acupuncture is a safe, but powerful form of healing therapy that has been in practice for thousands of years.
- Ancient manuscripts document how it has effectively treat many health conditions.
- A host of researchers, The World Health Organization, and The National Institute of Health all formally recognize the benefits of acupuncture.
- The top chiropractic doctors in Charlotte provide a complete service for auto injury patients.
- They will also assist you in resolving other health problems while answering your questions about specific many health issues and concerns.
- You can expect to receive a customized and specific treatment plan that will provide great results for pain management and health recovery.
One of the top chiropractors in the southeast
Do not let pain, illness, or stress compromise your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health, whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or acupuncture. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your fibromyalgia at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.