At times, fall and winter can be even more active than summer, leaving countless patients in search of the best Charlotte chiropractor. Colorful leaves look great in the trees, but as soon as they hit the yards and the sidewalks, it is time for the annual clean up. After all, we have to get those leaves raked up in time to shovel the snow and ice. Consider these helpful tips for safe leaf raking and removal:
- Take time to do some stretching of your shoulders, neck, and back.
- Avoid unnecessary twisting and repetitive tasks. Avoid twisting by shifting your weight and taking small steps with your legs.
- Lift with your legs and not with your back If the leaves are wet, be mindful to put less in the bags.
- Pace yourself, and save yourself for another day. Chances are that the leaves are falling as fast as you rake them up.
- Use a blower whenever possible, but be sure to change hands to avoid excessive use or strain to one side of your spine.
- After you finish the job, cool down with some gentle stretching that will help to relieve muscle tension and tightness.
Consult with the best Charlotte chiropractor
Are you looking for a Charlotte chiropractor who is passionate about helping you achieve optimal health and providing high quality chiropractic care? The doctors at ChiroCarolina are experts that can successfully diagnose and treat patients in a way that is gentle, natural, and painless. They understand that every patient experiences unique conditions and factors that can affect their health. It is time to improve your quality of life. Call their office to experience the best Charlotte chiropractor to get you in shape for fall and winter activities.