The best Charlotte chiropractic care is about reliving or eliminating chronic pain in your body. Chiropractors are trained to treat the causes of your pain and their goal is to keep you pain-free between adjustments. Gentle spinal adjustments are used to correct subluxations (misalignments of the spine), and to relieve painful pressure in your neck, back and head. Charlotte’s best chiropractors want you to know that in order to achieve optimal health and wellness, you should follow these simple tips to keep your back and neck aligned.
Take strategic breaks
- Spending too much time in any position, whether sitting or standing, can trigger back pain.
- Studies have shown that the more active you are, the more you stretch out your muscles, and you are less likely to suffer pain.
- If you are involved in activity that requires being in one position for long periods of time, take frequent breaks to stand up or walk and stretch.
- All of these strategies can help you avoid unnecessary pain. In addition, chiropractors recommend that you get regular checkups and adjustments in order to help keep your spine in proper alignment.
- Consequently, your nervous system will function properly, and you reduce the risk of recurring pain. Visit your chiropractor on a regular basis, not just when you are in pain.
Get help from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with low back pain simply ignores the pain or takes medications for temporary relief, hoping that the problem will resolve on its own. In reality, injury is more likely to be extended, or re-occur; it may even develop into a chronic condition. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable from best Charlotte chiropractic. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.