Chiropractic care in Charlotte is natural
The best Charlotte chiropractic care is a natural and pain free way to a healthier life. Charlotte chiropractors know that those sunny days are on the way, and are recommending moderate use of sunlight, because of its amazing health benefits. The sun is not just essential for warmth, it also offers some healthy, life-giving properties. The best known benefit of sunlight is its capacity for boosting our vitamin D levels in our body. There are at least 1,000 different genes that are thought to be regulated by Vitamin D3, which is the active form of the vitamin. This is critical for the metabolism of calcium, neuromuscular function, and immune system function.
The benefits of sunlight
- It is understood that vitamin D deficiency is directly related to the lack of exposure to sunlight.
- Vitamin D deficiency has been proven to increase our risk for many common cancers, rheumatoid arthritis, some forms of diabetes, and multiple sclerosis.
- Your Charlotte chiropractic doctor is trained in holistic care, and he or she knows that Vitamin D is essential for your overall health and well-being.
- Maintaining a normal level of vitamin D should be a priority for anyone looking to gain optimal health.
- Consider the following list of reasons why moderate exposure to the sun is good for you:
The laundry list of benefits from sunlight exposure is a long one. Sunlight has been proven to kill microbes, balance metabolism through stimulation of the thyroid gland, and ease the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. Is it any wonder that we all look forward to summer sun and longer days?
Holistic care from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with joint pain and other injuries believe that their pain is an acceptable fact of life. They would probably never consider that their problems might stem from vitamin D deficiency. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.