Are you looking for the best Charlotte chiropractic care for knee pain? It is important to consult with a chiropractic specialist who is familiar with knee conditions, and who can determine the cause of your pain.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee is possibly the most common type of arthritis. It is the result of the cartilage in the knee breaking down or wearing away.
- When this happens, the bones rub together, which causes swelling, pain and stiffness.
- It usually limits the range of motion in the affected knee. If you suffer from osteoarthritis of the knee, a chiropractor can create an overall plan to treat your osteoarthritis and relieve or reduce your pain.
- When visiting a chiropractor, the first focus is on relieving the pain and then to treat the swelling, inflammation, and other symptoms.
- Your chiropractic doctor will discuss options for treating your osteoarthritis in subsequent visits.
- Studies have indicated that Best Charlotte chiropractic adjustments and/ or joint mobilization are very effective in treating osteoarthritis of the knee.
- He or she will also recommend some lifestyle changes and rehabilitative exercises as a means to provide you with more resources for easing your suffering.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment for knee pain
Do not guess about the condition of your body and your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health, whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your fibromyalgia at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.