Increasing numbers of individuals who have been injured at work have turned to chiropractic treatment. They no longer choose to depend on pills, painkillers, and injections that conceal injuries without correcting the cause. The most common work injuries involve the neck and back, and are caused by excessive use or repetitive stress. For example:
- Years of heavy lifting can lead to slipped or bulging discs in the back or neck.
- Cashiers, office workers, and assembly persons can develop repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Brick layers, floor installers, and concrete finishers can look forward to a host of knee, hip and joint injuries.
- You can be sure that everyone who has chronic joint issues has a history of untreated sprains and strains.
- Repetitive stress is common in many occupations that require workers to perform the same motion over and over, for 10 or more hours a day, week after week, and year after year.
- The best chiropractors are trained to identify this type of injury, even when the damage is very gradual.
- When injuries have been discovered after a long period of time, they are much more severe than a sudden traumatic injury like a fracture.
- Sometimes the severity of the injury is not discovered until the middle age when the joint is completely worn out.
The importance of chiropractic care if injured at work
Chiropractic care is one of the most natural treatment options for work related injuries. It provides numerous therapies for those who seek natural and pain free treatment for their injuries. The latest studies have proven consistently, that chiropractic care is significantly effective at returning injured workers back to work; with less instances of absenteeism, and at a much lower cost. Increasing numbers of employers understand how it truly makes sense to offer the option of chiropractic evaluation and care for injured workers.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment for work injuries
Do not guess about the extent of your work related injuries. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems injured at work. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health in a short time period; whether it requires gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your back pain at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.