October is National Chiropractic Health Awareness Month, and this month, patients to take look at the services that chiropractors or the best Charlotte chiropractic offer. If you are in your late 40s to 50s, you have probably had the experience of being prescribed medications to decrease your blood pressure, lower your cholesterol, and maintain your blood sugar. In a single office visit, you walk in taking no medications, and walk out needing 2- six pills a day. What can be additionally puzzling is that you are not sure if you will need to take the pills for the rest or your life. If chronic pain is an issue for you, you can also expect a prescription for painkillers or recommendation for over the counter pain medications. Before you know it, you are part of the 21 million Americans who take at least four or more prescription medications.
Chiropractic’s non-drug approach
- If your initial perception is that chiropractic care is mainly for back pain, arrange for a wellness checkup with one of the top chiropractors in Charlotte.
- You will be convinced that best Charlotte chiropractic care is effective for people of all ages whether they are infants, children, adults, or elderly.
- Regular chiropractic checkups are important for natural care during growth and development.
- Patients that have been under chiropractic care throughout their lives appear to have fewer health issues as they age.
- Even if you are past middle age and needing wellness care, it is never too late to experience the benefits of chiropractic care.
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment
Do not guess about the condition of your body and your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health, whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your fibromyalgia at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality best Charlotte chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.