Are you injured?
Unfortunately, last week many people were involved in some form of sliding accident, not even realizing they were injured until days later. We want to give you some advice and a little direction on what to do if you have been in one of those accidents. Countless numbers of people lost control of their car as it slid into a guard rail, a ravine, or a parked car. Chances are that you were traveling at a low speed and were more concerned about the damage around you than the damage that happened to you. We are going to give you’re the chiropractic doctor’s perspective, not that of an attorney, nor that of an insurance agent.
Holistic treatment and healing
- If you are suffering with significant pain in one of the other joints, talk to your chiropractic doctor.
- He or she may decide to obtain some necessary imaging to get a diagnosis.
- Your chiropractor may determine that you should then seek help from a physical therapist or massage therapy.
- Chiropractic care provides natural and holistic treatment without the use of drugs or surgery.
- The focus is on immediate pain relief through gentle chiropractic adjustments and rehabilitative exercise.
With chiropractic care, you will deal with the actual injury versus masking the pain. Studies have shown that you will feel better faster, and save yourself money.
One of the top chiropractors in Charlotte
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.