Natural pain relief
Increasing numbers of people are opting for natural and pain free chiropractic care in Charlotte NC. For centuries, traditional medicine has leaned towards the use of painful, invasive procedures. Certainly, there are extreme situations that call for painful procedures and surgery, but it is concerning that we do not hear very much about holistic and natural remedies that help the body to resist illness and disease. These days, rather than addressing the cause of pain, patients are given painkillers. Taking pain medications can only mask the symptom, rather than treating the cause of that pain. On the other side of this coin, Chiropractors offer effective and direct treatment for many health issues.
How massage therapy works
- Chiropractors in Charlotte use massage therapy because it one of several safe and natural alternatives to taking pharmaceuticals.
- Massage therapy offers no possible risk of dependency or addiction, and is one of the most effective means of real pain relief.
- Massage relieves tension and increases blood flow, which is necessary for bringing nutrients to damaged tissues in your body.
- This works well in conjunction with rehabilitative exercises and spinal adjustments.
- Patients function better because of reduced pain, reduced inflammation, and improved circulation.
- Regardless if you have been injured in an auto accident or suffered a slip and-fall, massage therapy is a great tool for improving how you feel.
- Massage makes it easier for your body to heal, and you will be back to an active lifestyle in no time.
Natural healing from Chiropractic care in Charlotte NC
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that everyone has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care in Charlotte NC for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.