March is Sleep Awareness Month, and your Charlotte NC chiropractor want you to know how important it is to get a good night’s sleep.
- According to the American Chiropractic Association, surveys reveal that between 40 and 60 percent of the general population has trouble sleeping.
- There are so many factors, including stress, pressures from job and family, body aches and pains, and even uncomfortable beds or pillows.
- In reality, there are a countless number of issues that can keep a person from getting enough quality sleep.
- Getting the proper amount of sleep is absolutely critical for achieving good health.
- Millions of people rely on sleeping pills as a short term fix for sleep. Not only is this harmful, it doesn’t solve the problem in the long term.
In addition to the recommendations above, regular chiropractic care can also help treat spinal misalignment that can interfere with a good night’s sleep. Make sure that you schedule an appointment with one of the top chiropractors in Charlotte to evaluate your specific issues and put together a plan to treat them.
Great care from Charlotte NC chiropractor
Many people who suffer with joint pain and other injuries believe that their pain is an acceptable fact of life. As some of the best Charlotte NC chiropractor , the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.