With all the leaf raking and snow shoveling that is before us, this is an important time to focus on sciatica and chiropractic care. We need to start by explaining what sciatica is. Your sciatic nerve branches off your spinal column. It runs down the back of your legs and then branches as it travels past your knee. Most patients report one or more of the following symptoms:
- Do you ever experience itchy burning along the back of your thigh?
- Have you experienced painful cramps in the back of your leg?
- Some patients have described the feeling as something tunneling down the back of their leg
- They report that the pain is so bad that they would do anything to make it go away
- Some report that they experience episodes of low back pain before the leg pain
- Some reported chronic low back pain that completely yielded to the pain of sciatica.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your sciatica probably began in your spine or lower back, and you should be evaluated by a chiropractor. Chiropractic doctors have so much success with lower back pain, along with other conditions that originate in your spine.
The best chiropractors in Charlotte will offer several treatment modalities that include:
- A series of chiropractic adjustments
- Rehabilitative exercises that will improve the health of your spine
- Massage therapy to lessen your sciatica symptoms.
The best Charlotte chiropractic care
Dealing with sciatica can be a very serious issue and your Charlotte chiropractor has the answers that can greatly improve your spinal health. ChiroCarolina chiropractors of Charlotte, NC diagnoses and treats every patient individually. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Charlotte Chiropractic care for a long and purposeful life.