This week, the best Charlotte chiropractic clinics will be full of people who were not ready for the heavy snow and ice. It is one thing to run to the store at the last minute to get food and supplies for an upcoming storm. However, it is a rare individual who has spent the last couple of months lifting weight and exercising to get physically ready for shoveling snow and breaking up ice. Nope, most of us spent most of the time hoping for a mild winter, and when the snow hits the sidewalks, we generally get after it, out of shape for the rigors it brings. Here is a tip… consider best Charlotte chiropractic care for pain relief and treatment.
- Winter weather and snow demands that we take the snow shovel out and find our driveway.
- Whenever there is a major snowstorm, the top chiropractors get ready to help the countless number of patients who have overextended their abilities on the driveways and sidewalks of our fair city.
- Quite often, this includes many who have spent two or three days’ worth of shoveling as they helped neighbors, and others who are physically unable to shovel their own walkways.
- This does not even include those who are injured in slips and falls.
- We expect to see lots of sore shoulders, hips, knees, and backs. There will be a logjam of injured individuals in emergency rooms and chiropractic offices all over the region.
Get help from Charlotte’s top chiropractor and best Charlotte chiropractic
Many people who suffer from winter activities simply ignore the pain or take medications for temporary relief, hoping that the problem will resolve on its own. In reality, injury is more likely to be extended, or re-occur; it may even develop into a chronic condition. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.