Are you hurt and in pain after a car accident? Chiropractors are trained to detect even the smallest of cervical or spinal alignment issues that may be caused by an auto accident. Whiplash injuries are occasionally characterized by delayed pain. Countless accident victims do not feel any pain, soreness, and stiffness until days or weeks later. Remember that if you need treatment later, and did not seek medical attention at the time of the accident, your insurance company might move to deny your claim.
Chiropractic treatment for auto injury
- Your initial visit to a chiropractor following an accident begins with the chiropractor asking you specific questions.
- He or she will need to know how your car was hit, the rate of speed, and how your body moved during the collision.
- The chiropractic doctor will want to evaluate your pain.
- Be straightforward and descriptive. Shrugging off pain may be noble, but being tough does not help you heal.
- After you have been evaluated, the chiropractor will recommend treatment options that are ideal and unique to your situation.
- Treatments can include chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy, rehabilitative exercises, or even referrals to specialists.
- Your chiropractor will also advise you of activities that you should avoid while you are rehabilitating the injury.
- He or she will also recommend activities that will help speed up the healing process.
Chiropractic care for Charlotte for auto accident injuries
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina® are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. Are you hurt? ChiroCarolina® also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
Are you hurt? You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina® is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.