The top chiropractors in Charlotte use acupuncture as companion therapy for chronic pain and back pain. We can experience chronic pain in any part of our body. It does not matter whether your chronic pain is from a pinched nerve, arthritis, or any other conditions; pain is frustrating and often debilitating.
A natural way to find pain relief
- Chiropractic acupuncturists use thin, sterile, stainless steel needles that do not hurt when they are inserted.
- The needles connect to specific points in the body, that when stimulated, decrease pain and promote a sense of well-being.
- Chiropractic acupuncturists have completed extensive classroom and clinical training in order to become certified to treat patients.
- Pressure, heat, or electrical stimulation may also be used to enhance the effects.
- Other stimulation techniques include massage, heat therapy, cupping, and/or the application of herbal medicines and liniments.
Acupuncture and arthritis
- Arthritis pain can be felt anywhere in the body that there is a joint. Many patients who suffer from arthritis find relief after receiving acupuncture treatments.
- Acupuncture treats the pain and promotes a healthier outlook because many patients are able to return to activities that were once just too painful to deal with.
- Combined with nutritional therapy and rehabilitative exercise, many patients regain or improve their range of motion, their strength, and experience substantial improvement in their energy level.
Chiropractic acupuncture for pain
Do not guess about the condition of your body and your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, lifestyle coaching, and acupuncture. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your back pain at ChiroCarolina, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.