There is a Charlotte NC chiropractor clinic that is particularly experienced at treating painful conditions such as arthritis and fibromyalgia. A great majority of people only think of chiropractic when they have problems with their back or neck. However, if you are one of the millions of people who want natural treatments instead of painkilling medications, it is time for you to talk to a chiropractor.
Chiropractic care for fibromyalgia
- Chiropractic care focuses on the health and function of the central nervous system.
- When the central nervous system is completely healthy, other systems of the body can perform properly.
- Chiropractic care offers a number of benefits for patients suffering from fibromyalgia.
- Chiropractic adjustments will stimulate blood flow, increase endorphin production, and provide more efficient function of the spine.
- You do not need to live the rest of your life taking painkillers, or living with pain and discomfort.
- Visit your Charlotte NC chiropractor for evaluation and treatment.
A Charlotte NC chiropractor for treatment of fibromyalgia
The doctors at ChiroCarolina of Charlotte, NC use gentle, low-force techniques combined with a number of other treatment modalities such as nutritional counseling, lifestyle coaching, and physical therapy to help reduce the pain and joint stiffness associated with fibromyalgia. Because of their successful treatment for pain and injuries they have earned the trust of patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina; and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Chiropractic care for your family. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.