Chiropractic care for work related injuries
Did you know that a Charlotte chiropractic clinic offers care for those injured at work with worker’s compensation claims? May people are unaware that chiropractic care is covered under Workers’ Compensation Law in North Carolina. It is misleading for an insurance company or its representatives to state or imply otherwise. If you have filed a workers’ compensation claim and you are unhappy with the level of care and treatment you are receiving, you have the right to make a change to an alternative health care provider. To us, the most important thing is that you find the best care possible so that you can get back to work safely and in optimal health.
Chiropractic care that is natural
- Injuries that affect the soft tissues like muscles, tendons, spinal discs, and nerves can often cause loss of mobility; along with chronic pain.
- A spinal adjustment may be necessary to free trapped nerves, and give the patient relief from pain and mobility issues.
- Chiropractic care also utilizes natural and supplemental therapies such as massage, lifestyle coaching, and rehabilitative exercises.
- Massage therapy is often used in conjunction with spinal adjustments, to help patients relax and to loosen stiff muscles.
- Your chiropractic doctor will commonly offer treatments that are effective in reducing inflammation, breaking up painful large scar tissue within the muscles, and lowering pain levels.
Care you can count on
The doctors at ChiroCarolina of Charlotte, NC use gentle, low-force techniques combined with a number of other treatment modalities such as nutritional counseling, lifestyle coaching, and physical therapy to help reduce the pain and loss of function associated with workplace injuries. Because of their successful treatment for pain and injuries they have earned the trust of patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina; and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Chiropractic care for your family. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.