Best chiropractic care can help patients who struggle with anxiety and depression and here’s an in-depth look at specific ways it does:
- Find a balance between body and mind: everything in life is all about balance. Balancing how the bodywork and mind can be a key to managing anxiety and depression. This means balancing mental health, nutrition, spinal health, exercise.
- Releases positive hormones: chiropractic adjustments can trigger good hormone release within the body (oxytocin and cortisol). These hormones have positive effects on our overall health and wellbeing. They can boost feelings of social bonding, reduce stress, and alleviate pain from inflammation to help your overall mental state.
- Promotes good sleep: not sleeping enough only exacerbates mental symptoms of anxiety and stress. With chiropractic treatment, studies have shown how sleeping is made easier as it can improve healthy sleep patterns.
- Lowers blood pressure: we all know that high blood pressure is a common side effect of depression and anxiety. Chiropractic care will lower blood pressure, proving that chiropractic treatment can help decrease symptoms associated with anxiety and depression.
- Relieves tension: muscle tension is another side effect of anxiety and depression. Chiropractic treatment will not only improve spinal health, but also musculoskeletal health. Relieving muscle tightness and tension that cause headaches and stiffness can help those with anxiety and depression find relaxation.
Chiropractic treatment can help. Reach out to knowledgeable and experienced chiropractors at ChiroCarolina to schedule a consultation and learn about the benefits of chiropractic treatment. ChiroCarolina™ specializes in treating patients for chronic and acute pain, car accidents, and all kinds of injuries. ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing the best chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas.