The best Charlotte chiropractic doctors know that avid golfers are out there swinging away on the links, and at the driving ranges. They want to offer some advice that can help you avoid injury this summer. Most golfers injure their back because of improper technique and overuse, early in the season. This means that a lot of golfers end up losing the second half of the season. We want to offer some very simple tips that will help you avoid this dilemma.
Getting in shape
- Golf is more fun than strenuous work, but we forget that just like strenuous work, it requires repetitive use of your major muscles.
- In order to play comfortably and safely, you need to have an appropriate amount of stamina and strength.
- Far too often, we play 36 holes during the first few weekends of the year when we are out of shape.
- Take time to work on your conditioning.
- Early in the season, spend some time on the elliptical machine, or taking walks, or riding a bicycle.
- The goal is to improve your cardiovascular strength, and to strengthen the muscles you will use the most as you golf.
- Check with your Charlotte chiropractor for a list of exercises that will help improve your strength and make you less prone to injury.
“Care You Can Count On” from one of the best Charlotte chiropractic
When you have been injured, you need expert diagnosis and treatment. Your health and well-being depends on it. The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Best Charlotte chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.