We want to offer the best Charlotte chiropractic tips to remind our readers that drinking water is crucial in the hot summer weather. Today’s dietary habits leave us with a tendency to drink beverages that may hydrate us, but they are also high in sugar and/or caffeine. This can range in everything from old fashioned colas, to fruit drinks, to energy drinks. These beverages can offer some level of hydration, but can lead you to drink too much caffeine, or they can provide a high level of empty calories. When it comes to hydration, nothing is more versatile and effective that filtered water.
The dangers of dehydration
Dehydration can be a serious health concern. It is important to understand how and when dehydration is affecting our body. Consider the following:
- Dehydration can be a cause of migraines and headaches, irregular blood pressure, dry skin and, urinary tract infections.
- Our circulatory system relies on an adequate amount of water in order to produce the appropriate oxygen levels in the bloodstream.
- Our kidneys need sufficient amounts of water to function properly. Kidneys use a tremendous amount of water to filter toxins out of the body.
- Without proper amounts of water, our lungs will fail to properly function.
- Being properly hydrated helps to regulate our metabolism and body temperature.
- Proper hydration protects our joints and helps our body transport nutrients to every cell.
- When we do not drink enough water, the body can experience one unhealthy consequence after another.
The best Charlotte chiropractic care
Proper hydration can be a very serious issue and your Charlotte chiropractor has the answers that can greatly improve your health and overcome the negative effects of dehydration on your body. It is crucially important to see your Charlotte Chiropractor as your professional source for good health.
Their best Charlotte chiropractic doctors are trained to diagnose and treat every patient individually. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call ChiroCarolina, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.