Charlotte chiropractors practice holistic health care, and want their clients to know that drinking water in warm weather is crucial. In warm weather, drinking plenty of fluids is the only way to stay properly hydrated. It is also important that you limit yourself to drinking beverages that may hydrate you but are high in sugar or caffeine. A cold beet may feel refreshing, but alcohol interferes with the mechanism that regulates the water levels in our body. Soft drinks are fine for hydration, but can lead you to drink too much caffeine, and they can provide a high level of empty calories.
The benefits of proper hydration
- Failing to drink the recommended amount of water leaves the body sluggish and fatigued.
- It becomes difficult for dehydrated individuals to make good decisions.
- Drinking the proper amount of water also helps reduce our hunger level, and in a small way, contribute to natural weight loss.
- Our digestive system is totally dependent on proper hydration to function.
- Many times when patients complain of constipation, they simply need to drink more water.
The best Charlotte chiropractic care
Proper hydration can be a very serious issue and your Charlotte chiropractor has the answers that can greatly improve your health and overcome the negative effects of dehydration on your body. It is crucially important to see your Charlotte Chiropractor as your professional source for good health.
Their best Charlotte chiropractic doctors are trained to diagnose and treat every patient individually. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call ChiroCarolina, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.