Taking the comfort out of flying
The best Charlotte chiropractic doctors know that along with the excitement of taking that long awaited vacation, comes the dread of making a long leg stiffening, back aching journey, if you are flying any distance. Everyone who has ever flown in an airplane knows exactly what we are talking about. It is amazing that with all of the advances in airplane technology, the seats have become increasingly more uncomfortable, to the point that flying long distances places us at risk for back pain, neck pain, spinal misalignment, and serious injury such as blood clots.
Protect your back
- Remember to use proper mechanics when you are removing your luggage from a car or the baggage claim carousel.
- If you observe other travelers, you will notice them walking up and yanking their luggage off the rack or from the back of a car.
- Even if you are in a hurry, it is important that you think before you lift.
- Use your legs to lift and turn, keeping your luggage close to your body until you have set it down.
- Airports usually involve long walks with luggage trailing behind you, remember to periodically switch your luggage from one hand to the other, so you do not end up with one sided pain.
One of the best chiropractic clinics in Charlotte, NC
If you have recently returned from vacation or business travel and your back is sore, it is advisable that you see one of the best Charlotte chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina. Patients from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia trust and depend upon their natural, holistic, care. Their staff and doctors will work hard to provide the best possible information and treatments to help you get back to a normal and pain free lifestyle. If you are injured and you want the quality chiropractic care that patients have received for so many years; call their office and schedule an appointment today. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers; providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.