Stress and our bodies
The best Charlotte chiropractic care treats patients holistically. In other words, the treatment of the whole person… taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the physical symptoms of a disease. Chiropractors are trained to treat the conditions that have an ill effect on our bodies, and stress is a daily reality that affects everyone. When we experience stress over an extended period of time, it will eventually cause pain and diminished function. Eliminating stress and the sources of stress, can help us to be happier and to feel better.
Chiropractic care for stress
- Chiropractic doctors focus on the spinal area because it is the root of the nervous system.
- Chronic stress can cause muscle tension, and this will place irregular pressure on the bony structures of your body, leading to the misalignment of the spinal column.
- When you visit the top rated chiropractors in Charlotte for a spinal adjustment, you can expect gentle realignment of your spine, relieving the pressure and tension in your back and neck.
- Your chiropractor may recommend regular adjustments, to counter the physical effects of stress while creating a wellness plan that includes exercise and proper nutrition.
- He or she may even provide lifestyle coaching to help you focus on the emotional side of stress relief.
The best chiropractic care in Charlotte
Many people who suffer with stress related issues believe that their pain must be an accepted part of their life. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.