It takes an auto accident chiropractor to connect the dots between your neck pain and the type of injuries you received in a car crash. Those who have experienced the neck pain that follows an accident understands how this type of pain can be one of the most debilitating experiences ever. We often fail to realize that virtually every activity, even when we are sitting, requires extensive use of the cervical spine and the supporting muscles in our neck. We move our neck or head all day long, and the pain can lead to limited movement in the surrounding tissues, and often causes severe headaches and migraines. Auto accident chiropractor know that it is not necessary for you to live with chronic neck pain after a car accident or many other type of injury. The best chiropractic doctors make pain relief their first priority. After that, the focus is on treating the cause(s) of your neck pain.
Simply explained, a subluxation is when one or more of the bones of your spine move out of position, creating muscle spasms, inflammation, or both.
- This results in excessive and unnatural pressure on the spinal nerves, causing them to malfunction.
- When this happens, the most common complaints are a combination of pain, weakness, and loss of sensation in the limbs.
- Some of the most painful experiences can be found in the back and neck.
- Some cases of back and neck pain are so severe that treatment may not completely eliminate pain.
- Most treatments include a combination of therapies such as massage therapy, rehabilitative exercises, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching.
Effective chiropractic treatment in Charlotte, NC from Auto Accident Chiropractor
Do not guess about the condition of your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your back pain at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.