In Charlotte, NC, here are the most injuries people have when they are involved in an auto accident.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is arguably the most common auto accident injury. It occurs in rear crashes. When a car is hit suddenly from behind, the car occupants’ neck will experience a sudden jack back and forth due to the crash impact. The rapid motion results in the neck ligaments and tendons to tear. It is possible not to feel the effect of whiplash immediately. It, however, results in a lot of pain.
- Shoulder injuries: Shoulder injury is another common injury from car accidents—dislocated shoulder, especially. The impact of car accidents, especially from a rear hit, could cause a shoulder dislocation—fractures to are not far-fetched.
Benefits of visiting a charlotte chiropractor for your auto accident injuries
Visiting an auto accident chiropractor for your injuries has a lot of benefits. Here are some benefits of the treatment:
- No medications: The fact that chiropractic care requires no medicines is the primary reason why the treatment thrives today. You get to treat your auto accident injuries without any drugs or surgery. It is best for people with allergies to specific drugs or people that hate drugs. An auto accident chiropractor would help you to deal with your injuries naturally. It’s just an excellent treatment method.
- Chiropractic care treats internal injuries: It is possible for victims of car accidents not to be fully aware of their injuries. Most of the time, there are usually internal injuries invisible to the victims, which is where chiropractic treatment comes in place. The treatment offers more than you see. It potentially treats injuries that you are not aware of you sustained in the accident.
- The treatment reduces your scar tissues: Scar tissues also form inside the body if you are not aware. Apart from the ones you see on external injury, when you sustain internal injuries, the body responds with scar tissues to speed up the healing process. The downside to it is that the tissues could cause stiffness. Visiting an auto accident chiropractor for the injury would reduce such tissues in your body.
- ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s premier chiropractic clinics, is known throughout the Southeast for providing the best chiropractic care in the residential, NoDa, and college areas, conveniently located on North Tryon Street. Trust ChiroCarolina® in Charlotte: visited by patients throughout the south: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas.