Have you been in an accident?
An auto accident chiropractor can effectively treat those who have experienced the impact of a car collision. Even low speed car accidents are particularly injurious. Even if you are able to brace for impact, the supporting muscles in your neck and back are not strong enough to keep your head from jerking back and forth. The damage that is caused to the soft tissues of the neck and shoulders is collectively known as whiplash. Whiplash is a collective term for damage that happens to the soft tissues in your back, shoulders, and neck. The damage is painful, and without proper treatment, it can become worse. Some accident victims end up having to deal with a long-term and negative impact to their health. Additionally, the discs in your spine can develop small tears, leading to more pain and eventually into more serious problems. If the discs become damaged to the point that they bulge against the nerves, you can experience numbness, tingling, and restricted movement.
Gentle and soothing therapies
- On your visit, you can expect a thorough examination that will identify the injuries that cause your pain.
- Treatment plans are individualized because every patient is different, but you can expect all treatments to be soothing and pain free.
- Chiropractic treatments include a number of therapies such as massage, gentle adjustments, and physical therapy.
- You can eventually expect to be given low impact exercises that are specifically designed to reduce your pain and increase your body strength.
- The top auto accident chiropractors also offer lifestyle coaching that will help you to prevent re-injury in the future.
Charlotte auto accident chiropractor
Automobile accidents can cause serious injuries. Most can be easily identified right after the accident; and some injuries may not show symptoms right away. Failure to treat initial injury could cause chronic problems later, such as headaches, neck pain, back pain, and damage to the nerves, muscles and ligaments. To start your healing process, consider chiropractic examination with ChiroCarolina™.
Regular chiropractic care combined with rehabilitative exercise; will substantially aid patients who suffer from auto accident injuries. ChiroCarolina™ will provide you with a number of natural and painless options for treatment. Their first priority is to establish the cause of your pain and then provide effective treatment for pain relief without the use of pain medications. Have you been in an accident? Take charge of your health, call ChiroCarolina and get the best Chiropractic care at one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.