Changing traffic patterns cause accidents
Labor Day weekend is naturally the last hurrah for summer traffic, but auto accident chiropractors know that many accidents this time of year are caused when drivers underestimate the changing traffic patterns. In addition to increased traffic as everyone returns to school, lower gas prices encourage many people to plan weekend trips, outings, or to visit with family and friends. All of this contributes to an increase in the risk of accidents and injuries.
Treatment for car accident victims
- After diagnosing your injuries, your chiropractic doctor will discuss your options for treatment.
- The treatments are natural and pain free.
- They may include chiropractic adjustments, rehabilitation exercise, physiotherapy, electric stimulation, or massage therapy.
- You can confidently expect these therapies to exclude the use of harmful painkillers.
- It is crucial that you get checked out by your auto accident chiropractor after a car accident, no matter how minor it may seem.
- Your health and wellbeing is most important to us.
Care you can count on after a Charlotte car accident
Automobile accidents can cause serious injuries. Most can be easily identified right after the accident; and some injuries may not show symptoms right away. Failure to treat initial injury could cause chronic problems later, such as headaches, neck pain, back pain, and damage to the nerves, muscles and ligaments. To start your healing process, consider chiropractic examination with ChiroCarolina™.
Regular chiropractic care combined with rehabilitative exercise; will substantially aid patients who suffer from auto accident injuries. ChiroCarolina™ will provide you with a number of natural and painless options for treatment. Their first priority is to establish the cause of your pain and then provide effective treatment for pain relief without the use of pain medications. Have you been in an accident? Take charge of your health, call ChiroCarolina and get the best Chiropractic care at one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.