Are you hurt and need to see a Charlotte chiropractor for treatment of your joint inflammation? A common misconception about inflammation is that it is bad. This is probably because of all the medication adds for anti-inflammatory drugs. Inflammation is kind of like ice cream… It is can be good for you, unless you have too much. Inflammation is the process that our body uses as protection against physical damage or germs, allowing the affected part to begin healing. For example, if you were to accidently bang your thumb with a hammer, inflammation brings fluids that will provide healing and protection for your thumb and hand. Conversely, there are times when inflammation becomes self-perpetuating, and your body will produce more inflammation, in response to the existing inflammation. When this happens, inflammation no longer helps to heal, it becomes a source of chronic pain.
- Chronic inflammation is the most common cause of every degenerative disease we face today.
- Regrettably, the most common attempt to deal with inflammation is the use of over the counter medications.
- All of these medications have health threatening side effects, the most common in use are aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen.
- These medications are proven to cause digestive problems such as heartburn, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea and stomach pain.
- Some patients have experienced GI bleeds, kidney disorders, and increased risk for stroke and heart disease.
Are You Hurt? “Care You Can Count On” for treatment of inflammation
Eating anti-inflammatory foods is really very simple. However, it is crucial that you visit one of the top Charlotte chiropractors for a complete evaluation and dietary consultation. Although lifestyle and stress are absolute factors when it comes to chronic inflammation, the benefit of chiropractic care is that you will receive natural and pain free treatment to eliminate inflammatory pain and its complications.
Are You Hurt? The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.